Thursday, February 2, 2012

For the New Arrival

I hope you have been enjoying this months release... Today I have made a gift set using the square template of Pull up tab.
~~~~
~~~~
When I seen the square template I knew exactly what I needed to make... A friend of mine just had a baby and this was the perfect template to make this baby block.
~~~~
~~~~
My layers are made with the paper pack Darling Dots..This is a must have for everybody's collection.
~~~~
~~~~
Here is a peek of the inside.
~~~~
~~~~
And to finish off my gift set perfectly is this coordinating card using the Lil one-sie cut file... I have used the stamp set Bring Home Baby.
~~~~
 That's it for me today !! Be sure to check out the MTME DT Gallery for more inspiration... 
I will be back tomorrow with a Year in Review and my final farewell!!


3 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Too Cute Monique!!! Hope all's well with you.

Sherry said...

You do the most awesome projects. I'm sure your friend will love getting a gift that looks like that. Thanks for sharing it with me.
Sherry

Caroline said...

Well I hope all is well with you and little break brings you back refreshed, soon I hope!!